The Manitoba Youth Beef Round Up Scholarship has been established by the Manitoba Youth Beef
Round Up committee to support deserving Manitoba youth. The scholarship is administered by the
‘Scholarship Committee’, a subcommittee of the Manitoba Youth Beef Round Up committee. The
decisions of the Scholarship Committee shall be final.
1. Applicants must be a Manitoba resident, between the ages of 17 and 25 years as of January 1 of
the application year.
2. Qualified applicants must be participants of Manitoba Youth Beef Round Up, past or present,
and demonstrate a strong level of activity within the beef industry and their community.
3. Qualified applicants must be pursuing a post-secondary education, preferably in an Agriculture
4. Scholarship(s) will be given in the amount of $1000 and must be used at a recognized post
secondary or graduate institution.
5. Recipient must be in their second semester of post secondary school to receive the scholarship
money and must provide student ID number and copy of transcript.
6. If the recipient is not currently attending post secondary institution, then the money will be
entrusted in their name for a maximum of 3 years. If money is not used after this time, it will
then be returned to the Manitoba Youth Beef Round Up Scholarship Fund.
7. Previous applicants not chosen as recipients may reapply.
8. The top 5 applicants will be selected to interview at Manitoba Youth Beef Round Up. Final
selection will take place there and the presentation to the recipient(s) will be made at the
9. Deadline to apply is July 1st, 2022.
Send completed applications to:
Manitoba Youth Beef Round Up
Box 370 Oak Lake, MB R0M 1P0