|It’s nearly time for the 12th annual CFGA conference and you’re invited!|
The Conseil québécois des plantes fourragères (CQPF) in Quebec is our hosts this year for the conference. During the three-day event, we’ll explore the theme Forage Landscape Synergies as we delve into the province’s forage sector, learning how the forage and grassland producers in Quebec raise quality grass to help their livestock thrive and care for the soil and climate. Then, we’ll broaden the learning to include valuable information and inspiration for forage producers across the country. From building a resilient agri-systems pathway and high-performance forage production tips to export forage markets and landscape functions of the Canadian forage sector – this conference has it all!
Taking centre stage is the role of forages and grasslands in the care of the environment. We have speakers such as:
· Gabrielle Bastien from Regeneration Canada, recently returned from the global climate talks at COP26 in Scotland, ready to speak about Climate Smart Agriculture Landscape Solutions
· David McInnis of the National Index on Agri-Food Performance speaking about development of Canada’s first agri-food sustainability index, and more.
The full agenda is on the CFGA conference website.
There are four registration levels for this event:
· Standard registration of $150 + taxes and fees offers full access to conference recordings for one month following the end of the event.
· VIP registration of $300 + taxes and fees offers exclusive access to conference recordings for a full year following the end of the event.
· Group registration is new this year and offers a $1,000 discount when you register at least 10 people for the VIP conference access. If you’re registering a group, please contact CFGA for important details.
· Student registration of $150 + taxes and fees for VIP registration.
Registration now via the CFGA conference website.
Many CFGA sponsors will be setup in our virtual interactive trade show space, with representatives online to answer questions and show you their wares.
Don’t miss out – see you Dec. 14-16 at the conference!
This project is funded through the Program Innov’Action agroalimentaire, under the Canadian Partnership for Agriculture, an agreement between the governments of Canada and Quebec and the generous support of CFGA’s conference sponsors and annual partners.